Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Impact Data Books, Inc.. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Impact Data Books, Inc.. Copyright 2009, Impact Data Books, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Impact Data Books, Inc. or purchasing Impact Data Books, Inc. products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Impact Data Books, Inc. or to purchase Impact Data Books, Inc. products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Impact Data Books, Inc.. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Impact Data Books, Inc. used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Impact Data Books, Inc.
- This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Impact Data Books, Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Impact Data Books, Inc. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Impact Data Books, Inc. does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Impact Data Books, Inc. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Impact Data Books, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- In the event that a Impact Data Books, Inc. product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Impact Data Books, Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Impact Data Books, Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Impact Data Books, Inc. shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Impact Data Books, Inc. without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- Impact Data Books, Inc. may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Impact Data Books, Inc..
- Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Virginia, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Impact Data Books, Inc. products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in King George, Virginia. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Impact Data Books, Inc. products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Impact Data Books, Inc.'s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Impact Data Books, Inc. may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
USE OF SITE
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Impact Data Books, Inc. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- Impact Data Books, Inc. does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Impact Data Books, Inc. is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Impact Data Books, Inc. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Impact Data Books, Inc. in its sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Impact Data Books, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Impact Data Books, Inc. may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Impact Data Books, Inc., Impact Data Books, Inc. has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Impact Data Books, Inc.. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Impact Data Books, Inc. seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- We at Impact Data Books, Inc. want to make sure you the customer get what you need and want out of your data book. We do this by offering quality products that we guarantee to be of the best quality and workmanship. In order to protect our intellectual property, while trying to run a small business that offers the best product available we must take steps to ensure that not only the customer is taken care of, but that as a business we are not loosing money.
- If we mess up filling your order we will make sure you get 100% what you ordered on our dollar as it should be.
- If you the customer place an order online and you order the wrong item or items, we will be more then happy to issue you a RMA # and conduct a product exchange for you. You the customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping of the wrong product to us, and you are also responsible for the shipping costs of the new items.
- If you decide to return your order or any portion of your order to us, you must request a RMA #. You will be responsible for the shipping costs of the returned merchandise to us as well as all product returns will incur a 15% restocking fee as well as the cost of the shipping and handling fees of your order will be deducted from your return. Impact Data Books has the option to either refund your credit card or to issue you a store credit that can be used in our online store for future orders.
SHIPPING & HANDLING POLICY
- Impact Data Books, Inc. goal is to provide our customers the fastest, cheapest, and most secure shipping options available. Your shipping/handling fee is based on your order weight, order value (insurance purposes), tracking fees, credit card transaction fees, or PayPal transaction fees and packaging of your order. The majority of our orders ship priority mail or in rare situations we reserve the right to ship your order First Class mail or any other means available. The minimal shipping rate on all orders is $7.95. All orders ship within 24-48 hours of being received during normal working hours M-FÂ 7am-5pm EST time. We do pride ourselves on our fast shipping and we make every attempt to get your order out on the next available truck. Upon placing your order you will get an email confirmation with your order, once we generate and process you order and shipping label you will get an email notification with you order tracking number and information stating that your order is shipped.Â We process a lot of orders in the evening hours and your shipping and tracking info won't be LIVE until the following day around midday when your order is processed at the USPS. Unfortunately the fees associated with processing and shipping of orders must be passed onto our customers but that is the cost of doing business. Our shipping practices and pricing is in line with all other industry business rates. From time to time we offer monthly promotion codes where you can receive free shipping on orders.Â In order to take advantage of those times please follow us on Facebook.
- Impact Data Books, Inc. likes to give back to our valued customers. We offer promotional discounts and specials on a regular bases if not on a monthly basis. To keep up and find out about these promotions, deals and specials sign up for our newsletters and follow us on Facebook to get up to the minute notifications. Impact Data Books, Inc. reserves the right to cancel and suspend any special, discount, or promotion at any time. To include after your order has been placed if we find that the promotion, discount, or sale has created a situation in which is not in the spirit of the promotion. All Promo codes must be entered at the time of purchase. Failure to add the promotional code into the order prior to submitting the order is the responsibility of the customer. Once an order is placed and locked the sale is final and the promotion cannot and will not be credited to the purchase. We highly recommend that the customer verifies the order total has been discounted on their order screen prior to submitting the order.